Submissions are currently closed
Thanks for your interest in submitting to us! When submissions are open we accept personal essays, impersonal essays, CNF and fiction up to 5,000 words, and prose poetry of up to a page in length.
We aim to be an inclusive publication and welcome submissions from writers from all over the world, especially people who have never travelled abroad.
We will not accept works that are bigoted, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, sexist or hateful. Our goal is to subvert the narratives of travel that patronise local people and reinforce privilege.
A payment of $10 will be made over PayPal for accepted pieces.
How to Submit
• Please submit only once for the reading period
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Attach one piece of prose or prose poetry
• The piece must be related to our themes of travel, anti-travel or neo travel in some way
• Make the subject line ‘Submission’
• Please include a note in your email if your work includes themes of violence or sexual abuse